Tax compliance is another headache that business owners could frankly do without – Copia can take that burden away.
We will take responsibility for preparing your tax returns and ensuring they are filed on time. We can also offer tax investigation insurance to cover the cost of any HMRC enquiries or investigations to give you peace of mind.
Our services include preparation and submission of the following:
- Self-assessment tax returns – your annual personal tax return needs to be filed and any tax paid by 31 January following the end of the tax year. With Copia you are encouraged to get your returns finalised by August so you know what tax you have to pay in plenty of time.
- Corporation tax returns – using our leading edge software we produce corporation tax returns directly extracted from your accounts ensuring there are no errors and making the process efficient, cost effective and well within statutory deadlines.
- P60’s and P11D’s – our payroll service ensures these end of tax year forms are prepared accurately and delivered within HMRC deadlines
- VAT returns – as well as helping you with your bookkeeping we can also prepare and submit your VAT returns for you – this can be done directly from the accounting packages we use meaning the VAT returns are produced efficiently and accurately.
- CIS returns – if you are in the construction industry this is a further compliance requirement and needs to be submitted alongside your payroll RTI returns to tight deadlines. Our accounting software ensures recording of CIS deductions are straightforward and the net figure deducted from your PAYE/NIC monthly payments.
- R&D Tax relief claims – extra tax credits are available for qualifying expenditure enabling you to reduce your corporation tax and even get a repayment from prior years. This is especially prevalent in the manufacturing and IT sectors. We can introduce you to experts in the field who will help it identify the expenditure areas that qualify as R&D thereby maximising your return in this area.
- Capital allowance claims – if you own the building from which you trade it is possible that there are unclaimed capital allowances available to you. We have access to experts in this field to ensure your capital allowances are maximised reducing your corporation tax liability.
Let us worry about tax compliance whilst you focus on your business and its future success. Call Wolverhampton’s Copia Wealth & Tax Limited today on 01902 783172 to organise a free initial consultation.